It has been a little while, I’m sorry. I’m still here. No real reason why I haven’t been posting. I guess I have been letting life get in the way, which is a good thing. If I had to choose between living life and sitting inside and blogging, I would choose the first one. So I thought I would give you a glimpse at what I have been up too the past 2 weeks.
1. I got to stretch my creative legs and create a fun May Day Basket for Kari Ramstrom of Artsy Mama. Here’s a little peak.
2. I sold my first picture! I’m so excited!
3. We drove to Florida. Took longer than usual, but we drove the Jeep. The going tends to be a bit slower, however that means we can go topless when we got to Florida.
4. Finally figured out how to block the glare when I take TTV pictures with my Argus. I was too lazy to make a cardboard apparatus, so I used the sleeve of an old baby sweatshirt.
5. I went to work.
6. We went to the zoo.
7. Drove down Alligator Alley on our way to Ft. Myers.
8. Sat and watched the sun set. This is probably the first time I have ever purposely watched the sun set.
9. Ran a new race PR for a 5k. I’m by no means fast, but it is nice to get faster. Thanks to my dear husband for “pushing” me along. I don’t have pictures of this yet, since it was just this morning.
10. Went to a antique car show. I love taking pictures of hood ornaments.
So, that’s what I have been up to over the past few weeks. This next week will be more of the same fun. I hope you have some fun planned in your world too!