A letter to my daughter:
I can’t believe today is your 10th birthday! Where has the time gone. You are growing up so fast and right before my eyes.
You are smart, beautiful, funny, nutty, kind, sweet, creative, artistic, unique, a great big sister, a loving daughter, a true friend and a bit crazy (in a good way).
There are a few things that I want you to always remember:
- I want you to know how much you are loved
- Always be yourself, trust in yourself, believe in yourself
- Do things that you love and know it is ok if what you love changes
- Follow your dreams, even if they are scary
- Explore the world with an open mind and open arms
- Always believe in magic
I know you are in a hurry to grow up, but please slow down. I’m not sure I’m ready for you to be all grown up. I know that the world is a better place with you in it. You have an amazing future ahead of you. You can do anything you put your mind to. You can be anything you want to be. We believe in you.
We love you and hope you have a very happy birthday!
Love you always!